Our Commitment To You
The Department of Administration is committed to providing exceptional service to its customers. View the department’s mission, vision and priorities below and tell us how we’re doing.
The Department of Administration is committed to providing excellent service.
The Department of Administration’s mission is to serve Nevadans and help our customers by providing efficient and effective solutions.
1. Be responsive to customer needs
2. Continually improve leadership and promote teamwork within the Department
3. Support customer goals through innovative solutions and strategies
4. Improve efficiency through continual review, automation, and improved transparency
5. Support agency performance through workforce development
Summary of Operations
The Department of Administration consists of 10 Divisions as follows: Administrative Services; Budget; Enterprise Information Technology Services; Fleet Services; Hearings and Appeals; Human Resource Management; Public Works; Purchasing; Grant Procurement, Coordination, and Management; Risk Management; and State Library, Archives and Public Records.
Tell Us How We're Doing
If you have any questions, ideas or concerns about the Department of Administration or any of its divisions, we are here to help. Provide comments through our online feedback form. You may submit your name or remain anonymous. All feedback is forwarded to the appropriate member(s) of the leadership team for review and consideration.