STATE EMPLOYEE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM - CIVICREADY
Welcome to the employee notification system
This notification system is strictly for employees of the State of Nevada. The Nevada Department of Administration administers and uses this system to communicate weather-related and emergency events to employees. This system is not for use by the public.
SIGN UP FOR ALERTS
Sign up for the employee notification system to receive alerts for emergency and weather-related events like office late starts, early closures, and total closures. Participation is voluntary, and you can opt out of receiving alerts at any time.
You can sign up for:
- North group to receive alerts for offices located in northern Nevada
- South group to receive alerts for offices located in southern Nevada
You can also sign up for both groups to receive alert activity in both regions.
You can choose to receive alerts via:
It's simple to sign up! Use one of the methods below.
> Text to Join
Use Text to Join if you want to receive your alerts via text.
To sign up using Text to Join:
- Enter the following number as the phone number you want to send a text to: 30890
- To join the "North" group, in the message field, type: join North
- To join the "South" group, in the message field, type: join South
- Send the text
Once you send the text, you will receive an automatic confirmation. You will also receive a text asking if you want to receive voice call alerts as well. If you'd like to receive voice calls, follow the instructions in the text.
When you elect to receive voice calls, you will receive automated alert messages from (775) 234-2561.
*You cannot use Text to Join to sign up for alerts via email.
> On the Web
Go to nvemployee.regroup.com to create your account and sign up. There are 4 steps in the online registration process.
- Account Setup - provide your name and email address
- Personal Info - add additional email addresses and/or phone number(s)
- Join Groups - select "North" and/or "South" (joining the "All" group does NOT add you to the "North" and "South" groups)
- Choose Messages - select how you would like to receive notifications ("SMS" for texts, "Call" for voice); if you have elected to receive email notifications, select "as they're sent" in the "Email Frequency" field
You will receive an email to set up your account password.
If you elected to receive voice calls, you will receive automated alert messages from (775) 234-2561.