Our Commitment To You
The Department of Administration is committed to providing excellent service.
The Department of Administration’s mission is to serve Nevadans and help our customers by providing efficient and effective solutions.
1. Be responsive to customer needs
2. Continually improve leadership and promote teamwork within the Department
3. Support customer goals through innovative solutions and strategies
4. Improve efficiency through continual review, automation, and improved transparency
5. Support agency performance through workforce development
Summary of Operations
The Department of Administration consists of 11 divisions: Administrative Services; Enterprise Information Technology Services; Fleet Services; Hearings and Appeals; Human Resource Management; Public Works; Purchasing; Grant Procurement, Coordination, and Management; Risk Management; State Library, Archives and Public Records; and the Nevada Deferred Compensation Program.